Weekend in Tallinn
- Tallinn Old Town (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Kadriorg Palace and Park
- Open-Air Museum Rocca al Mare
- St. Brigitte Convent
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels, based on double occupancy in rooms with private facilities
- Transfers, sightseeing & touring in deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Professional English/German-speaking tour guide
- Complete program throughout the tour
- Entrance fee according program
What to expect:
Tallinn, the capital of the Republic of Estonia, is located on the southern coast of the Gulf of Finland. The population of Tallinn is about 400.000, which is approximately one third of the entire Estonian population.
Tallinn is one of the best retained medieval European towns, with its web of winding cobblestone streets and properties, from the 11th to 15th centuries, preserved nearly in its entirety. All the most important state and church buildings from the Middle Ages have been preserved in their basic original form, as well as many citizens’ and merchants’ residences, along with barns and warehouses from the medieval period.
AccommodationAir conditioned coachComplete programGuideProgram