Nature lovers in the Baltics
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels, based on double occupancy in rooms with private facilities
- Transfers, sightseeing & touring in deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Professional English/German-speaking tour guide
- Complete program throughout the tour
- Entrance fee according program
What to expect:
The Baltics is a great destination for culture and nature lovers.
Vilnius Old Town and in 30 minutes, a world of serene nature, a land of five lakes with little islands in Trakai.
Aukstaitija National Park with 126 lakes among the hills with centuries-old pines and oaks. The Curonian Spit, a home for high dunes, blue flag beaches, pine woods. Feel the charm of this pearl of the Baltics, an adornment of the seacoast, our Lithuanian Sakhara. In half an hour from Riga there’s Jurmala with white sand beaches and a fresh Baltic sea breeze. Kemeri National Park is also nearby with lakes, bogs and forests created eight thousand years ago. Tallinn’s defence walls with towers “Fat Margaret” or “Tall Herman” and in an hour Lahemaa National Park with rivers, streams and waterfalls.
Vilnius / Tallinn
AccommodationAir conditioned coachBreakfastComplete programGuide